What we offer
Reliability, plant availability and prolonging asset lifetime are important challenges in mechanical maintenance. This requires investments and management attention for technical personnel, materials and knowledge management. More and more companies are taking the strategic decision to focus on core business and contract out their maintenance activities.
PEI Industrial is a renowned partner in mechanical maintenance from ad hoc activities by mechanical technicians to full outsourcing. We are always focused on improving performance and reducing total costs to our clients.
How we add value:
- Providing day to day maintenance
- Completing turnarounds during shutdowns
- Executing overhaul projects
- Servicing complete installations or specific parts
- Always improving performance based on best practices
- Being proactive to move from reactive to preventive or predictive maintenance
- Working according to the customer’s maintenance plan or developing and managing new plans
- Acting as main contractor and managing all sub-contractors
- Using the contract of choice: full outsourcing, performance contracts or unit rates
- 24/7 emergency interventions
PEI provides maintenance services and competences through the complete maintenance chain: contract management, maintenance management, project management, engineering, planning, procurement and execution. Always customisable to client demand with the highest standards for the quality and safety of all services delivered.
In many cases the PEI mechanical maintenance competences are combined to multi-disciplinary services with:
- Mechanical, Pressure Equipment & Piping services
- Machining & bolting
- Valve services
- Heat treatment services
- In-shop machining
PEI has a proven track record of executing mechanical, pressure equipment & piping installation projects across the Oil & Gas, Chemical and Power sectors.
We have extensive experience in Greenfield installation projects and brownfield modification or upgrade projects, as both main and subcontractor.
PEI Industrial offers full execution and project management of construction projects, including engineering, procurement, work preparation, and mechanical installation works. We have proven project management procedures in place to manage mechanical construction projects of all types, sizes and degrees of complexity.
Construction on-site by our skilled welders and technicians is supported by experienced project managers. PEI has the resources to manage your projects safely, efficiently and within schedule.
- Mechanical, Pressure Equipment & Piping Construction Services.
- Management and coordination of other subcontractors, including civil, structural, scaffolding, painting, insulation, electrical & instrumentation.
- Risk analysis, procurement, work preparation and project execution planning.
- Skilled technicians and supervision supported by experienced project management.
- Safe and predictable project execution.
- Quality management and quality assurance documentation for local and overseas fabrication.
- Prefabrication and revisions take place in our own facilities.
Complete project execution, from prefabrication to installation, can be integrated; which offers integrated workflow and business process management for controlled execution of multidisciplinary projects and modifications.
The fast pace and dynamic nature of outage works; and the responsive, reactive, creative nature of dealing with as-found works is where PEI Industrial can provide exceptional support to our clients. PEI Industrial excels in a multi-disciplined environment, focusing on identification of priorities and communication of these priorities to the appropriate parties.
PEI Industrial can provide:
- Scoping, planning and engineering for major and minor outage works.
- Management of pressure equipment and weld inspection programmes involving the coordination of safety, scaffolding, lagging, mechanical contractors, confined space entries, statutory inspectors, NDT, metallurgists, interpretation of visual, NDT, metallurgical inspection findings.
- Management of pressure parts and non-pressure parts project works, including detailed design, pre-outage fabrication, outage works.
- Ability to identify as-found jobs, make sound recommendations and decisions on best engineering solutions, manage labour, materials and work fronts to allow as-found works to proceed with minimal impact on the outage completion date.
- Quick response to complete urgent plant failure repairs, including root cause analysis and implementation of strategic solutions with minimal down time.
- Plus the resources to carry out these works as listed above.
Prefab Piping Services
Welding experts for world-class quality
We are your piping partner for Greenfield installations and brownfield modifications. Pressure to maximize operating time of your assets is increasing in today’s globally competitive market. That drives a growing need for prefabricated equipment. Our Thinking and Doing culture means PEI is a one-stop shop.
How we add value:
- Highly qualified and trained experts
- State-of-the-art facilities to work on all required materials
- Transparency and traceability for world-class quality
- Multidisciplinary approach ensures flawless installation.
We support EPC contractors in new build projects, but also owners and operators in brownfield modifications to their existing installations. Whether it’s about reducing lead-time or downtime, with decades of experience PEI knows the quality and reliability of your equipment are key.
PEI Industrial is able to supply specialist capability where high quality workmanship is paramount, where workspaces and accessibility is confined and restricted. Our tradespeople respect the high quality procedures and hold points required to complete these jobs at the standards necessary to satisfy our clients. Our quality personnel and construction supervisors have intimate knowledge of the strict requirements and ensure that they are enforced these throughout the duration of the works.
Our Specialist Capabilities include:
- Gr 91 piping replacement and repair works
- High temperatures stainless steel piping replacement and repair works
- HP Superheater replacements, e.g. Gr91, Gr22 materials
- Boiler integral piping repairs and modifications
- HP Evaporator tube samples
- Tube to header weld sampling
- Dissimilar metal weld tube samples inside boilers
- Dissimilar metal weld tube/pipe replacements, e.g. Gr91 – 304H, Gr22 – 304H, inconel filler metals
- Desuperheater liner and spray nozzle repairs in HP/HRH Steam lines.
Quality Assurance & Welding Inspection
The quality expectations within PEI Industrial have been set by the rigorous requirements of the specialised welding services that we provide and this forms the benchmark that we provide to all of our clients. Our quality and welding inspection personnel are highly trained and qualified and have the real world knowledge and experience to enforce the world’s best quality standards. Our personnel can form part of a PEI Project Team, a client project team, or be made available for individual assignments.
VIEW CASE STUDY